In the ever-changing beauty and cosmetic industry, the trend as of late is marketing more ethical and natural products. Many consumers with certain allergies or moral standards, seek these products out as they are both good for them, and for the earth. Birchbox, realizing how important this is, decided to launch a limited-edition box called “Free For All”.
All items in the box are free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals and GMOs.
The box, which is not a part of the subscription and retails for $44 includes
- W3LL PEOPLE Hypnotist Eyeliner – 0.04 oz
- Alima Pure Lip Tint in Rhubarb – 0.13 oz
- eco-armour Shave with Benefits Shave Foam with Mint + Eucalyptus – 50 ml
- FEED 10 Pouch
- Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum – 15 ml
- Karma Organic Spa Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil – 15 ml
- Løv Organic Tea (muslin tea bags in assorted flavors: Løv is Good, Løv is Pure, Løv is Zen, and Løv is Beautiful)
- Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser – 30 ml
This box is the premier product from the brand’s newest category, “Ingredient-Conscious Selections”. Check out the video above to get more information on the products inside the “Free For All” box. Happy shopping!