The April 2013 issue of WSJ Magazine is online and on newsstands now! An ode to Men’s fashion, our favorite NY baller Carmelo Anthony graces the cover, shot by Terry Richardson. Highlights below.
- Carmelo Anthony expands his portfolio outside of the basketball court through his life in New York and began this journey with a conscious effort to freshen his look with tweeds, suits, bow-ties and thick-rimmed glasses.
- These watchmakers test the boundaries of traditional watchmaking, using the fundamentals as a base but pushing design to new limits – with the sentiment: “A watchmaker must put into a watch all the emotions that a painter puts on canvas.”
- A 40,000 euro start-up design consulting firm turns into a multimillion dollar revenue mogul fashion company with the development of a simple, timeless piece: a pair of five-pocket raw denim jeans with red stitching.
- The quintessential British designer, Howell has the gift to see style where it already exists, and to describe a person and a purpose before she mentions the clothes.
- In this new column, WSJ asks six luminaries to weigh in on a single topic. This month, Kelly Wearstler discusses color.
Courtesy of WSJ