My big hair is a gift and a curse. It is multi-textured, multi-colored, and of multiple lengths (AKA layers) and I’ve struggled over the years to find the perfect product mix and method to make my hair “perfectly big” as I like to call it. Over the past few months, I have built a relationship with ARROJO studio in NYC and in doing so, have tested out multiple products. I wanted to share with you my method of perfectly big hair.
Andrea’s Method to Perfectly Big Hair
- Cleanse hair with moisturizing shampoo. Rinse thoroughly.
- Liberally apply moisturizing conditioner and let set approximately 5 minutes. Rinse.
- Squeeze excess water from hair and dry with towel.
- Apply styling whip (a voluminizing foam for straight and curly styling) from root to end. Comb through hair to ensure product is evenly distributed.
- Blow dry hair with a diffuser attachment. Focus on roots and scrunch for more volume.
- When hair is half dry, spritz holding spray evenly throughout hair and continue to scrunch and dry with diffuser. The spray adds definition, texture, and shine.
- And voila! Big sexy hair!
Try it out and let me know if it works for you!