The holiday season is in full swing, so you know what that means? Time for gifts! I’ve put together a list of my favorites right now, specifically for the ladies. Hope you like!
- My favorite handbag designer Rebecca Minkoff has teamed up with Baby G to create this gorgeous, limited edition watch! It combines femininity and function, showcasing a black ion plated steel band with rose face that is completely waterproof. The watch retails for $200 and will be available at fine jewelry stores, along with shopcasio.com.
- Who doesn’t love a Cole Haan shoe? The Stephanie is a great style across all realms (pump, heeled oxford, etc) but specifically in this chukka style. Made with Nike Air technology, the Stephanie Air Chukka is a great bootie style that can make the smooth transition from day to night. Retails for $278 (on sale at some locations) and available at Cole Haan retailers and colehaan.com.
- What’s black, gold, and totally bad ass? The Sforzand necklace by Endless Noise NYC. My friend Iran Ortiz, the lady behind the jewelry, combined beads, chain link, and bullets to create this striking bib necklace. Looks best with black as it is a conversation piece all on its own. Retails for $185, available at the Endless Noise Big Cartel Store.
- OK, so maybe it’s not that much of a secret, this is my Christmas list, lol. I LOVE these Bose speakers because I love the brand, and I appreciate the size. They say this model is ideal for laptops and more compact devices, but deliver full sound. Great for a lady on the move who wants to listen to her music while she writes, or blogs (*cough, cough*). The Computer Music Monitor Speakers retail for $299.95 and can be purchased here.
- Book publisher Taschen has teamed up with the New York Times for “36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada”. It is a conglomeration of past “36 Hours” pieces along with new ones and full illustrations. This is a great book for the lady (or man) who has a knack for travel and yearns to explore all that the USA & Canada has to offer. The book retails for $39.95 and can be purchased at Taschen.
- This is a no-brainer. All ladies love to be pampered, but you may not know the right spa or salon to send her to. Enter Spa Finder. On SpaFinder.com you can purchase gift certificates in the amount of your choosing for your lady, and the best thing about it is that certificates are accepted at over 7,000 participating locations. Certificates can be mailed, printed, or e-mailed, super easy!
- Parfum (the oil based stuff) is always a good gift for a lady, my personal favorite is Angel by Thierry Mugler. This scent continues to be extremely popular since its debut in 1992. Why is that so? Because Angel evokes a mysterious yet feminine quality-woodsy and floral simultaneously. Rumor has it that Angel’s scent mimics phermones, so be careful who you wear it around, you may reel them in! Retails for approximately $80, found on Thierry Mugler and Sephora.
This is one of many lists to come- I am here to help you with your holiday shopping needs 🙂