Opening today in NYC are two cultural exhibitions that are worth visting. Here’s a little info on both.
- May 5-11, 2011
- Private reception tonight, May 4 from 6-9 PM
- Free Admission, May 5, 6-8 PM
- Purchase tickets here
AAF in NYC is the place to discover and buy works of art from today’s hottest young talent and well-known names, with all works priced from just $100 up to $10,000. AAF is for everyone, including the art savvy collector and the first time buyer.
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty
- May 4, 2011–July 31, 2011
- Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Exhibition Hall, 2nd floor @ the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The exhibit will showase the late visionary designer’s works “from his postgraduate collection of 1992 to his final runway presentation which took place after his death in February 2010“.